Home » FAQs – Personal Lubricant, Vaginal Moisturizer and Feminine Wash Frequently Asked Questions » FAQs – Directions for using applicators
FAQs – Directions for using applicators
Click here for illustrated directions
- Before using, ensure that the applicator tamper-evident tip is in place. DO NOT USE if it has been removed.
- Hold the applicator at the wide end and shake contents to the narrow end before insertion.
- Twist and snap off the tamper-evident tip.
- To apply, insert the tapered, narrow end of the applicator into the vagina. The applicator can be inserted from a reclining, standing or seated position, whichever is most comfortable.
- Once inserted, squeeze the wide end of the applicator several times to release the product high into the vagina.
- Continue to squeeze the applicator as you withdraw it. It is for single use only – discard when empty.
- Dispose of the applicator tube and tip by recycling where possible.