Home » FAQs – Personal Lubricant, Vaginal Moisturizer and Feminine Wash Frequently Asked Questions » FAQs – Why Organic Ingredients?
FAQs – Why Organic Ingredients?
Organic production protects our natural world and doesn’t use synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, herbicides or genetically modified (GM) ingredients. It respects human health, animals, wildlife and the environment. Having organic certification from the Soil Association, Bristol, UK, means that AH! YES ingredients:
- Meet stringent standards and are of the highest quality, from organically produced crops that have been grown and processed according to strict procedures
- Contain no synthetic chemicals that can be absorbed by the skin (60% of chemicals put on the skin end up in the blood stream)
- Are not genetically engineered and contain no growth hormones, artificial fertilizers or damaging pesticides
- Are not tested on animals and are free from harsh chemicals, nano particles, parabens, synthetic dyes and artificial fragrances
- Have a positive environmental impact and contribute to a better future for all of us