Home » Meet the AH! YES range of intimate products – lubricants, vaginal moisturizers & feminine washes » Which AH! YES product is right for me?
Which AH! YES product is right for me?
Need some help to decide which AH! YES product to choose? Here you can compare their key benefits and differences so that you make the right choice. For further information, visit the FAQ section of the website or contact our friendly customer service team.
Individual product benefits:
- Mimics the vagina’s natural lubrication
- Doubles as a vaginal moisturizer and an intimate lubricant
- Made with water-retaining plant extracts to re-hydrate delicate vaginal tissues
- Contains organic aloe vera, flax extract and plant-based gums.
- AH! YES WB is pH matched to the typical vaginal environment. Maintaining typical vaginal pH may help prevent Thrush and bacterial infections.
- Rapidly relieves vaginal dryness and discomfort
- Safe to use with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Luxurious, longer-lasting lubricant
- Pure, natural plant-oil based lubricant containing no synthetic chemicals
- Can be used as an intimate massage oil or all-over body moisturizer
- Excellent skin conditioner, containing vitamin E and organic sweet almond oil, shea butter and cocoa butter
- Rich cream to soothe and protect delicate skin
- Does not contain water, so will not re-hydrate tissues
- Safe to use with silicone toys; perfect for water play
- NOT condom compatible
- A water-based vaginal moisturizing gel designed for regular/daily use
- Long lasting, natural, not made with estrogen
- Relieves vaginal dryness and discomfort
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Helps replenish vaginal moisture for up to 3 days
- Re-hydrates and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
- pH balanced isotonic gel for the vagina
- No fragrance, color, taste or residue
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimize the risk of allergies
- Compatible with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms