AH! YES VM - Water-Based Vaginal Moisturizer
AH! YES VM is a water-based vaginal moisturizing gel that is formulated with natural and organic ingredients. Guaranteed pure by its certified organic status, it is designed to be side-effect free and delivers outstanding rehydration.
- Perfect for regular/daily use
- Rapidly eases vaginal atrophy and dryness
- Provides soothing relief from discomfort, irritation, itching and burning
- Hydrates dry, delicate vaginal tissues
- Long-lasting rehydration – each application helps replenish vaginal moisture for up to 3 days
- Hypoallergenic and not made with hormones, parabens, glycerine, or known skin irritants
- pH balanced isotonic gel for the vagina
- No stickiness, fragrance, color, taste or residue
- Formulated to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Safe for use with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Internationally patent protected
* Why is Osmolality important?
AH! YES VM remains in contact with sensitive vaginal tissues for up to 3 days, which is much longer than an intimate lubricant does. For this reason, it is essential that it is formulated with natural, gentle ingredients that replenish vaginal moisture where needed.
- AH! YES VM is pH balanced to match typical vaginal pH (pH3.7–4.5).
- The strength and concentration of the ingredients (this is called Osmolality) matches vaginal tissues.
- AH! YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, which means that it will release water to rehydrate tissues as needed. Unlike hypo- or hyper-osmotic moisturizers, it will not pull water from or push water into the tissues, which could cause tissue damage.
Download a review article on the importance of vaginal moisturiser and Lubricant Osmolality
Read a more detailed explanation of Osmolality in personal lubricants
How does AH! YES VM work?
AH! YES VM contains bio-adhesive natural hydrocolloids (plant gums) that gently cling to the lining of the vagina and release water where needed, revitalizing, rehydrating and lubricating the vaginal vault. AH! YES VM also helps to restore the naturally acidic pH balance of the vagina.
How to use AH! YES VM
Please read the accompanying leaflet, which contains detailed instructions for use.
Pre-filled applicator: each applicator contains 0.17fl oz/5ml of AH! YES VM for single use, enabling discreet and hygienic delivery of the right amount of AH! YES VM to where it is needed.
3.4fl oz/100ml tube: this does not come with a reusable applicator. Apply with fingers to the outer and inner intimate areas.
AH! YES VM is suitable for daily/regular use. Apply daily initially, reducing to every third day after about a week or more. For best results apply regularly.
AH! YES VM is safe to apply as often as needed, depending on the severity of dryness.
Compare AH! YES VM to other Vaginal Moisturizers
AH! YES VM has been carefully formulated to actively support your intimate health. Have a look at our comparison table here.
Should I use AH! YES VM or AH! YES WB?
Both AH! YES VM and AH! YES WB are pH balanced for vaginal pH and are suitable for vaginal use. They will instantly ease irritation, itching and burning.
The ideal Vaginal Lubricant’s osmolality would be hypo- to iso-osmotic in order to quickly release water, rapidly rehydrating vaginal tissues. AH! YES WB is slightly hypo-osmotic, designed to release water faster than AH! YES VM. It instantly moisturizes and lubricates dry tissues to ease love-making.
The ideal Vaginal Moisturizer’s osmolality would be iso-osmotic, would be iso-osmotic, identical in water concentration to vaginal tissues. AH! YES VM is iso-osmotic and will release water as needed to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues for periods of up to 3 days.
Which product should I use, AH! YES VM or AH! YES WB?
AH! YES VM vaginal moisturizer Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
Brilliant product. Have been using VM for 2 weeks now and cannot believe the difference it has made to my life!!
Ask us a question about AH! YES VM vaginal moisturizer
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Total ex P&P:
- $14.99 Save
Any applicable sales tax will be shown at the checkout.
Free shipping on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
AH! YES VM vaginal moisturizer is made from:
Aqua (water), Linum usitatissimum (Flax) Extract*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (Aloe vera)*, Ceratonia siliqua (Locust bean gum)*, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar gum)*, Sodium chloride, Xanthan Gum, Potassium sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
*Organically grown ingredients
95% organic as certified by The Soil Association, Bristol, UK
"After suffering for 6 year with severe vaginal dryness yes oil base was recommended by a gynecologist. Since then my life have gone back to normal that was over a year ago."