Why choose AH! YES?
Why choose AH! YES?
Revolutionary intimacy products
Susi and Sarah, the founders of AH! YES set out to create pioneering intimacy products that would outperform all others in the category. After three years of painstaking research and development, they succeeded in creating premium personal lubricants which:
- Give outstanding performance without compromising the purity of ingredients
- Have an original formulation made from natural, plant-based ingredients, unlike many other silicone or glycerine-based lubricants
- Provide superior moisture retention
- Actively nourish and are bio-adhesive to mucous membranes (the inner skin environment)
- Have a rich, silky consistency that feels heavenly on the skin
- Perfectly mimic your own body’s natural lubrication to enhance your pleasure
- Are formulated with organic, cosmetic and food quality plant-derived ingredients with no known irritants, health issues or concerns
- Contain an ingredient, flax, that has been used as a healing and nourishing skin food for 6,000 years
- Ease the anxiety about exposure to synthetic ingredients while offering superior performance
- Are discreetly and elegantly packaged in a stylish tube with a hygienic valve closure
We believe that a natural lubricant is best for your body. Independent research throws doubt on the formulations of KY Jelly and similar leading brands.
AH! YES lubricants are in another league
Why use intimate lubricants loaded with chemicals and synthetic ingredients when you can use AH! YES natural lubricants? Enjoy our products safe in the knowledge that they are certified organic, pure and natural.
How do others compare to AH! YES?
Related article from 6th October 2009
Holland & Barrett to ban hundreds of beauty products over claims they contain ‘toxic ingredients’ Click to read…
Mucous membranes are the moist layer of semi-permeable tissue lining the mouth, nose, eyes, vagina and anus. Because they do not have the protective layer found on the surface of the outer skin, mucous membranes can be damaged, irritated and penetrated by synthetic chemicals much more easily. Rectal and vaginal absorption is, generally speaking, many times greater than oral absorption.
Read more from