Sjogren’s Syndrome – Natural Remedy For Vaginal Dryness
Sjögren’s Syndrome (pronounced SHOW-grins) is an autoimmune disorder. Your immune system mistakenly attacks the moisture-producing glands throughout your body, including in the vagina. It can result in uncomfortable vaginal dryness and pain, particularly when having sexual intercourse.
To find out more about the causes, symptoms and treatment for vaginal dryness fill in the form on this page and download the information pack.
Causes & symptoms of Sjogren’s Syndrome
The causes of Sjögren’s Syndrome are not fully understood, but it may be linked to genetics, or to a change in the levels of the hormone estrogen, as the condition is more common in women aged 40–60.
Sjögren’s Syndrome can affect any part of the body that produces fluids, such as tears and saliva and vaginal lubrication. Symptoms include dryness of the eyes, mouth, skin and vagina, skin rashes, muscle and joint pain, swelling and stiffness, tiredness and swollen salivary glands between the jaw and ear.
Use our certified organic moisturizing gel AH! YES VM vaginal moisturizer to replenish natural vaginal lubrication and ease the uncomfortable symptoms of vaginal dryness. AH! YES VM provides long-lasting hydration and is hypoallergenic and safe to use topically as often as needed to protect and nourish sensitive tissues naturally. AH! YES VM is formulated with natural plant-based ingredients, providing instant, soothing relief from discomfort, irritation, itching and uncomfortable sex. Guaranteed pure by its certified organic status, it is designed to be side-effect free and delivers outstanding rehydration.
“Having tested all the lubrication available on the market, AH! YES has, in my opinion, proved to be the best in terms of viscosity and maintaining moistness whilst not causing any irritation whatsoever. I recommend it to all my clients and also to the medical students I teach so that they in turn can recommend it to their future patients.”
Carol Daniels, Sex and relationship therapist
Why should I use AH! YES VM to help with Sjogren’s Syndrome?
- AH! YES VM is made with a natural, pure and certified organic formulation and is designed to be hypoallergenic, ultra-sensitive and side-effect free.
- Provides effective relief from irritation, dryness and discomfort.
- Works both as a high-performing sexual lubricant and an effective intimate moisturizer.
- Used regularly, it actively nourishes and re-hydrates vaginal tissues.
- pH balanced to match and support the typical, slightly acidic, vaginal environment. Maintaining this environment may help to protect against bacterial and yeast infections such as Bacterial Vaginosis and Thrush.
- Not made with hormones, parabens, glycerin, perfumes and petrochemicals.
- Check our 100% satisfaction guarantee policy