Stop Painful Sex (Dyspareunia) with Natural Lubricants
What is Dyspareunia?
Dyspareunia is the medical term for pain during or after sexual intercourse. It affects one in five women at some stage in their lives and can affect their mental and physical health and intimate relationships.
There are many possible causes of the condition, including physical or psychological problems, illness or infection. For most women, pain during or after sex is the result of vaginal dryness, which makes the delicate vaginal tissues easily irritated and damaged. However, dyspareunia can be associated with a range of other conditions such as vaginismus, vulvodynia, infections and skin conditions such as Lichen Sclerosus.
Talking about sexual problems with your doctor can be embarrassing, but if you think you might have dyspareunia it is important that you consult a medical practitioner to get a proper diagnosis.
Managing the symptoms of dyspareunia
Applying intimate lubricants can ease the comfort of intercourse. Pure, natural AH! YES lubricants provide outstanding rehydration of delicate vaginal tissues and are soothing, gentle and effective. AH! YES comes in both water-based and oil-based formulations.
AH! YES WB water-based lubricant is a luxurious, silky, water-based gel that moisturizes vaginal tissues during intercourse and feels like natural lubrication. pH balanced for the vagina, its patented, plant-based formula provides rapid, soothing relief from dryness and can ease the comfort of intercourse.
AH! YES VM vaginal moisturizer is a water-based, daily vaginal moisturizing gel that provides fast-acting and long-lasting relief from dryness, restoring intimate comfort and moisture.
AH! YES OB plant-oil based lubricant is a luxurious natural lubricant with a richly emollient formulation that can give added protection and comfort to alleviate extreme vaginal dryness and provide comfort during sex). Its pure, organic plant oils and butters soothe while offering lasting vaginal lubrication for increased ease and pleasure. AH! YES OB is NOT condom compatible.
“Lubrication is a very important part of the physical arousal process and often women will need additional lubrication to help them enjoy stimulation of the vulval area, including the clitoris and vagina.
Having tested all the lubrication available on the market, AH! YES has, in my opinion, proved to be the best in terms of viscosity and maintaining moistness whilst not causing any irritation whatsoever. I recommend it to all my clients and also to the medical students I teach so that they in turn can recommend it to their future patients.”
Carol Daniels, Sex and relationship therapist
Why choose AH! YES?
- Both AH! YES WB & AH! YES OB are natural, plant-based lubricants that help reduce friction, making penetration easier.
- They quickly re-hydrate and give soothing relief to dry and irritated intimate tissues.
- AH! YES WB feels like your body’s natural lubrication.
- AH! YES WB and OB are non-sticky, unflavored and unscented.
- If used more frequently, AH! YES WB, VM & OB will condition and re-hydrate extremely dry tissues.
- AH! YES VM is a highly effective water-based vaginal moisturizing gel.
- AH! YES WB and VM are designed to match the typical, acidic pH balance of the vaginal environment. Maintaining vaginal pH may help to protect against bacterial and yeast infections such as Thrush.
- All AH! YES products are certified organic, hypoallergenic, are not made with hormones or parabens, and have no known contra-indications.